Registration for the 2017 GNC King Kong Classic is now open!
*** ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE KING KONG CLASSIC IS NOW CLOSED ***
*** SEE BELOW FOR ON-SITE REGISTRATION INFORMATION ***
Armenian Youth Centre
Address: 50 Hallcrown Place, Toronto, Ontario M2J 1P6
Phone: (416) 499-4781
*** ONLINE TICKET SALES FOR THE KING KONG CLASSIC IS NOW CLOSED ***
*** YOU MAY PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE DOOR, CASH ONLY ***
Host Hotel Information:
Radisson Toronto East
Location: 55 Hallcrown Place, Toronto, Ontario M2J 4R1
Phone: (416) 493-7000
Registration / Weigh-In Information
Register online *before* November 9, 2017 for $100.
Late registration fee after this date is $125, cash on-site.
Competitors registering on-site must register on Friday, November 10, 2017 at the times open to them.
Any competitor who does not show up at this time for weigh in or measurements will not be able to compete unless previous arrangements are made with the promoter.
Location: Radisson Toronto East – (follow signs to registration room)
(55 Hallcrown Place, Toronto, Ontario M2J 4R1)
Date: Friday, November 10, 2017.
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Mandatory Athlete Meeting: 7:30 p.m.
All-day Pass: $80.00
Backstage Pass: $100.00 (Will be available at the registration meeting on November 11 – Cash Only)
** Important: Backstage pass holders must purchase tickets for the show directly from the theatre if they would like to view the presentation.
1. Competitors who do not sign up online for early registration must sign up the day before the competition during weigh-ins. All fees are non-refundable.
2. Junior/Master Competitors must show proper ID as proof of age.
3. Competitors must submit a separate form for each class entered.
4. All competitors must register wearing competition posing suits.
5. A valid OPA membership card must also be shown at the weigh-in. Membership can be obtained at www.physiqueassociation.ca/joinOPA. A representative of the OPA will also be present during registrations for this purpose.
6. Please ensure that you bring your music to the weigh-in as a WAV audio file on a USB drive or CD. If you do not adhere to this format your music will be chosen for you. Songs containing profanity are prohibited and subject to immediate disqualification. Please make sure the drive or CD contains only the song you are posing to.
7. If you are planning on doing your own colour (ie. Protan or Jantana products) we suggest you bring old towels and bed sheets to be sure you’re not charged by the host hotel for damages.
8. All oils and tanning products are to be used exclusively in the designated areas of the venue. Those not following procedure will be charged for additional cleaning costs.
9. Please arrive backstage thirty (30) minutes before all start times. This includes prejudging and event finals.